Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 3, 2009

About me!

My Name is Pham Xuan Lanh, 27 years old and i live in Ha Noi city, Vietnam.

I’m a young boy who likes many things: Money, fame, beautiful girl friend,…But i only have a little money, a little fame and never have a girl friend. I’m a technical analysis expert at Research and Investment Advice Dept of Vincom Securities Company. Every day, i write a daily report which gives comment on current stock market and forecast it on short term: The movement of VN-Index, Hastc-Index, finding increasing stock group and decreasing stock group, gives investor advices: Buy or sell what stocks. Beside, i always write research report of technical analysis which help me improve my knowledge.

I like my work and feel it gives me many wonderful thing. It’s the way to my dream: Become a No.1 Analyst in the world.

After work time, i like sport games, music and film. I always play Pro Evolution Soccer which is a football game at weekend. When i come back home, i like hear music or see film. My favourite songs are Never ending nightmare, Forever and one, Amazing, Always, Trái tim bên lề, Hoang mang, Khoảng khắc, Một mình,….and favourite films are Sex is Zero, If you are the One, Cheaper by dozen,….

Now, i’m looking for a girl friend and hoping a beautiful girl will love me!

Không có nhận xét nào: